The Account Executive position requires expertise in client management and retention. This person must be able to communicate interdepartmentally and organize key stake holders/decision makers ensuring timely action on all segments of client accounts. This person provides one main point of contact, and leads/coordinates the appropriate internal teams to support client goals.
- Maintain working knowledge of company’s products and services. Must also stay informed of marketplace climate within the vertical and stay abreast of industry and competitor news.
- Work with VP, Client Services to lead business management related activities that include meetings, presentations and development of proposals.
- Help to identify and present up-sell opportunities as well as cross sell across MatrixPoint divisions
- Act as the point-of-contact for assigned clients, maintaining relationships and favorable contacts, and continuously meeting client expectations to solidify and grow the business.
- Work with assigned clients to define strategies, metrics, benchmarks and objectives for each assigned account to measure performance against achieving those needs and objectives.
- Preparation of new campaign requests, proposals, IO’s as requested
- Ensure that projects meet deadlines, perform against key metrics and stay within budget
- Maintain positive working relationship with internal and external partners
- Own and maintain relationships with clients to ensure alignment of goals and objectives with internal teams. Detailed responsibilities include:
- Establishing status calls/meetings, updating and distributing status reports/agendas
- Communicating client goals/objectives across internal teams, quickly updating teams when changes arise.
- Maintain direct communications with client, including relevant teams as needed.
- Manage all client paperwork – client masters, media approvals, press releases, accounting/invoice questions/issues
- Support executive team on projects and proposals as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Strong leadership and high level project management capabilities
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing/Media, or a related field from an accredited college or university, or four years of professional business experience
- 5 +years of business experience, at least 3 year experience in project management or account executive role